Your jewelry is made to last a lifetime, goddess...
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LOGAN HOLLOWELL JEWELRY:
- Remove before exercising, swimming, bathing and sleeping.
- Limit your jewelry’s exposure to extreme temperatures, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals or household cleaning products.
- Store flat in a safe and dry environment.
- For any open rings or ear cuffs with diamonds, do not squeeze or bend to resize. This could potentially lead to stones falling out in the future.
- Clean with care using warm water, a drop of dish soap, and a soft bristle. Rinse with cold water after a few minutes. Do not submerge opals, blue sheen moonstones or rubies.